review

Jesse

Reaction score
Nice Site, I like the article regarding on i-Phone's ;)

Dan

Reaction score
Cool blog! You could do with getting a better design, the one at the moment I think personally is a bit plain. Are you using Wordpress?

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Cool blog! You could do with getting a better design, the one at the moment I think personally is a bit plain. Are you using Wordpress?
he is using Blogger.

The title of your web page could be changed to the name, rather than alot of that text. Also the header text is comming out side of its box, but overall the content is nice...could find a better layout

HomerJ

Reaction score
The title at the top goes outside of its table. The chat uses Java (which I can't use in a web browser). That one's no biggie though, most people can.

Overall, excellent. I like the plain, clean, simple layout.

Loneua Technologies

Reaction score
The only thing i suggest is to make your title text fit in the box and
try to take away a few of the ads.

Otherwise very informative

satbir

Reaction score
Nitin,

- Good template. This is one of the good template in blogger.
- As everyone pointed - Give proper name of the site in header instead of description of the site.
- Chat box can be smaller

One advise. I think you got initiated in blogging during last year. Looks like you are taking articles from other sites and posting on your blog. Some of which I found as follows:

iPhone - www.pcadvisor.co.uk/reviews/index.cfm?reviewid=1005&pn=8
Ash in US TV show - www.apunkachoice.com/scoop/bollywood/20070615-0.html
History of Computer: aakarpost.blogspot.com/2007/08/historytechnology-evolution-of-computer.html

Unless you have taken specific permission from the author, it is not desirable to repost the articles.
Two reasons:
1. Legal
2. This will not do good to your site. Google will detect this and exclude your site totally from listing which will be very bad for your site.

I am sorry if I am little harsh but I think it is better to say truth.