::Review::

amrith92

Reaction score
Hi,

If anyone is interested, you can have a look at this site. I made it around a month ago, and it still needs some work. Its just a static website (for the moment), the blog and other stuff are going to come up soon, but I need some user experience feedback to improve what's already there. I've used a lot of Font Replacement by flash, so you'll need to have flash player installed to use it, or you'll see the text in some boring font.

If you liked it, please tell me why, and if you didn't, please tell me what you didn't like, and what you think, should be improved.

** Do not give any one-liners **

Thanks for your patience, if you have read this far...

Last edited by a moderator:

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
I am guessing you read the New rules and I thank you for that.

Rating: 9/10

It is looking very promising. I would suggest you work on your tabs and splash screen, try using div tags with center aligns for your splash screen (Your current way does not center things. As for the text you may want to change your body text, it is hard to read. I would also work a little on your background. Overall it is looking quite promising! Keep up the good work.

Edit: You may want to add a Favicon

~!Coldfirezz

amrith92

Reaction score
I am guessing you read the New rules and I thank you for that.

Rating: 9/10

It is looking very promising. I would suggest you work on your tabs and splash screen, try using div tags with center aligns for your splash screen (Your current way does not center things. As for the text you may want to change your body text, it is hard to read. I would also work a little on your background. Overall it is looking quite promising! Keep up the good work.

Edit: You may want to add a Favicon

~!Coldfirezz

Thank you for your comment and suggestion on the website. I appreciate it. I just checked out the website on a different computer, with a different screen resolution, and I see what you mean: The splash screen veers of to the side. I'll do what I can about the site text, it seems to be displaying itself differently on other computers...

Thanks again for your time, and suggestions.

PS: I did read the new rules :)