Reviewing The Site Could Be Very Useful

MaestroFX1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I got this:
-------
This content cannot be displayed in a frame
To protect your security, the publisher of this content does not allow it to be displayed in a frame.

Click here to open this content in a new window
http://kounterfeit.x10.mx/oscom/about_us.php
--------

Anyways, it is a decent start!

It is very much accessible.

Pretty easy to navigate after the initial hiccup.

Use some other color for the texts.

Use a background image, if you want.

Label the images, to let users know who you are or where someone is performing.

Best Wishes!

And, to avoid the ‘iframe’ message, use your domain as the main domain in your x10 account.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I found the banner text difficult to read.

nuwanpra

Reaction score
Overall readability is poor. Row yellow on jet black. Irritating :(

mjserv

Reaction score
Needs reworking, If music is what your trying to convey, then let their be a music player showcasing your talent on the homepage

kmgray334

Reaction score
The site needs a little reworking with color, typography and maybe a little reorganizing. It's got a decent base layout that I think really just needs a bit of tweaking to make it shine.

Some suggestions:

1. The header is a little difficult to read and doesn't clearly define what exactly the point of the site is, such as including either Kounterfeit Records logo or name rather than have it relegated to a small barely noticeable image. It's really best to have your logo/company name be emphasized with the slogan text used as an enhancement.
  2. Images really should have a description in the alt tag.
  3. Images should already be sized via a graphic program rather than by coding. I.e. the Counterfeit Records image actual size is 314x145 and then shrunk down to 138x80 distorting the image somewhat.
  4. A different color palette should probably be implemented, preferably a more unified one than the mix of yellow, blue, green, and gray text on black seen on assorted pages. Yellow on black is okay, but at least for me, tiring to read after a while. A nice background image to add some texture might alleviate that.
  5. A slight reorganization would be helpful I think. For example, moving your Information menu to the top of the left column makes more sense to me than as it is shown right now with it at the bottom of the left column.
  6. A little rework on some pages are needed for the typography. Headers should clearly be delineated from text either through color or font size, sometimes both. An example is the About page in which all the text is the same size. A better use would be to have the About text kept at its current size and the content text smaller and in a less bold color.
Hope this didn't sound too harsh. You've got a good start.

All the best.

wedlockmusic49

Reaction score
Thanks for everyone's input on kounterfeit.com Does anyone here run a record company website?
Thanks