Reviewo is Up, please Review it

Do You Like Reviewo

• Its Horrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mattblog

Reaction score
I made a few websites in the past, but this website i really want to push to become a success. I made this using wordpress but will do some coding editing. I have already done some, im adding Buddypress soon and have added a automatic slideshow to display posts. I am going to mess around with it for a bit longer but for now tell me what you think =D

Click Here

If all goes well i will go for a proffesional name

the_site

Reaction score
Nice idea making a movie review site from WordPress, it is coming along great.
Just a suggestion; I think the red in your template is too much, it doesn't blend much.

mattblog

Reaction score
Thankyou, im going to mess around with the coding to tone down the colours or use the defined ones. I might use blue but it really depends. Thanks for the tips

stardom

Reaction score
Title and description are a little to high. At least for me. Looks like it has a great start. Wordpress is very versatile .

devotionmail

Reaction score
The title get cut off a bit bcuz of the login bar on top. Like the colour scheme :)

mattblog

Reaction score
yah im trying to work on that, editing the php because the buddypress cut that out.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
How many sites have you got?!

I like that site :)

~Callum

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
I must say, your site looks very professional and clean. Besides the issues with the login bar overlapping the title, I am having a hard time finding anything that needs changing.

mattblog

Reaction score
a lot, i do coding. i have forum sites, and some others but nothing that have hit big