Reviews for my new seo site.

sbglobal

Reaction score
Reviews for my new seo site.

Hi webmaster.I just developed two new site New Seo Site www.theseowork.com and seoexpert.net.in/ for advertising my services.Please review and any suggestion which can be useful.

Thanks in advance !

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Design is nice.Loads cooly as number of visitors is low now But if you get more traffic you have to certainly check the following.

The main page has 19 external Javascript scripts. Try combining them into one.Check for "combine javascript" on google.
The main page has 7 external background images. Try combining them with CSS sprites.Moving style sheets to the document HEAD element helps pages appear to load quicker since this allows pages to render progressively.

Decreasing the number of components on a page reduces the number of HTTP requests required to render the page, resulting in faster page loads. Some ways to reduce the number of components include: combine files, combine multiple scripts into one script, combine multiple CSS files into one style sheet, and use CSS Sprites and image maps.
For more information,
http://developer.yahoo.com/performance/rules.html#num_http

hrvat

Reaction score
Hello !
Nice,when I need seo advice I will ask.
Your links on the right side have really to large font and on the one way distract user attention
from important offers on the your site.
Your links colors have wrong links color.
You must work more on your text design.
regards

sbglobal

Reaction score
Hello !
Nice,when I need seo advice I will ask.
Your links on the right side have really to large font and on the one way distract user attention
from important offers on the your site.
Your links colors have wrong links color.
You must work more on your text design.
regards

Thanks For suggestion . we will improve design soon....