Rewiew This A web designing company

ktodev

Reaction score
very nice!
just a coulple of really small suggestions:
- make the mouse pointer to "hand" when is over the menu
- the "contаct us" menu needs some left and right padding when mouse over.
- at the bottom " Powered By Maxnets Network, info@promaxworld.com" you might decide to add some background.
However, good job!

Last edited:

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Moved to Review My Site

cep1129

Reaction score
Review http://promaxworld.com a nice and web solutions company with portfolio\. My site is under construction;)

I agree the design looks good.
icon7.gif

You need to correct your spelling errors and sentence structure.
I wouldn't even consider doing business with someone who can't spell the word.

marasm

Reaction score
This one is really nice.

Just minor issues found:
- Internet Explorer 6 (do you even want to support this piece of cr@p?) - no hover over top menu, no cursor showing that there are links,
- orange color in left menu - consider making it slightly darker as the contract between menu items and white background is insufficient,
- text in the content section - you should try not to cover the background image map with the text - the black letters on the orange on the orange image are really hard to read,
- left menu 'portfolio' - the hover ('click portfolio' text) is really annoying and gives no benefits,
- left menu in IE6 - there are 2 'terms of use'.

These are rather cosmetic changes. The site is pretty cool. Well done!

Cheers,
Maras

alixain

Reaction score
Thanks all! for there nice and kind reply...... I am very much happy to see your kind suggestion... I must say you all guys are greats.. Thanks again,.:happysad:

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hmmm, I liked the design until I turned off JavaScript. After that, I realized that all the navigation is done with JS. I couldn't even go from page to page until I turned JS back on again. That's a sure way to scare off a lot of people with older browsers or disabled JS. :)

On the actual 'looks' of the site, I found it very neat and clean looking. Good job there! I would just try and make it a little more obvious on the home page exactly what services you offer.

wahmae

Reaction score
I don't know why but to me something on that site just seems a bit generic . Template like. Its good but I just feel like something is missing
Edit:
I figured it out, You have put that maxnets is a trademark on your site yes? Are you aware under international law that a trademark must be registered in order to use the (tm) so I searched for your company and I found no trademarks registered. Therefore you must remove it from your site.

Last edited: