Riddles

dsfreak

Reaction score
Here, instead of actually using a program, I will just post a riddle. Last riddle was ten points, this one will be 20. This riddle is:

Eternally I am 1 to 6,
Eternally I am 15 to 20,
I am always 5,
But I am never ever 21 unless I am flying,
What am I ???

Please, if you know the anwser, post or PM it to me, I will take the first person to have posted the anwser.

Note: I didn't create this particular riddle.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
I dotn understand that at all like wtf?:sad:
dsfreak said:
Here, instead of actually using a program, I will just post a riddle. Last riddle was ten points, this one will be 20. This riddle is:

Eternally I am 1 to 6,
Eternally I am 15 to 20,
I am always 5,
But I am never ever 21 unless I am flying,
What am I ???

Please, if you know the anwser, post or PM it to me, I will take the first person to have posted the anwser.

Note: I didn't create this particular riddle.

Dub_Dude

Reaction score
its eternally 1 to 6 cuz a die has the numbers 1 to 6 on it

when a die is a lying on a flat surface, the numbers that can be seen add up to a number from 15 to 20

it is always 5 because there are always 5 sides showing when it is sitting on a flat surface

and finally it is only ever 21 when it is "flying" because all the numbers on a die add up to 21, so it only adds to 21 when all sides are showing

dsfreak

Reaction score
Dub_Dude, I deem that you cheated using the site that originally had this riddle on it. If you can proove me differently, then I will provide you the points. If not, then this riddle is closed.

Edit: Just forget it, I will send you the points.

Last edited:

Dub_Dude

Reaction score
lol, thanx, i actually came across this riddle not so long ago, thats why i answered so quickly :p