Ripped website problem

hello6470

Reaction score
Hello
I have a following problem
I'm a designer of the oscommerce skin for www.krakoviak.es
Apparently I've found a site that has been using my skin, well to be precise, the whole code -> "save page as" and then uploaded as a http://www.italopolacco.it/ with some minor changes.
This site is also stealing google position in respect of other shops from the Krakoviak company. As people search for keywords like "comida polaca" "tienda polaca" etc. (polish food, polish shops) in spanish's google, the site italopolacco pops in higher positions than other shops (zubr, miqa etc.).
This is a double rip, I've contacted the person but she ignored me, as well as her host.

You have any tips what should I do? Or should I even care?
My client is driving me insane because of that, he wants me to take her site down but since everyone is ignoring me I don't know what else I can do : P

Bigbucks2528

Reaction score
SUE THEM, lol

Well, I would contactr the person who owns that site and threten to sue them if they don't take it down. Get their info from who is, to scare them with it! Thats how I'd do it, not sure if its best though, LOL

icedhabbo

Reaction score
if u kno wat a DMCA is send her host one of those and watch the site slowly get closed down until she chances the layout