For premium member ( 20$ / year ) :

-5 free referrals
-1c/click
-100% per referral click
-10+ ads daily
-2$ payout via alertpay
-payments in maximum 2 hours

Advertise :

1000 unique hits for only 8$. We will review your website and will have it active within 24 hours.

If you have any other questions I will be happy to respond to you :D

http://rocashbux.info

keops_yo_2085

Reaction score
There are quite a few now. This is a pretty good profit per click actually, I'd love to see some payment proof if anybody does join :).

-Luke.

Tomorrow I guess I will make the first payments and I will post the proofs here ;)

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Tomorrow I guess I will make the first payments and I will post the proofs here ;)

That's brilliant; the more proof we have the more users will sign up. People don't tend to join new PTCs because of the amount of scams; it's a shame for the legitimate ones but it's just a fact of life.

-Luke.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Seems pretty legitimate.

Do sign up at < Removed by tnl2k7 >

Last edited by a moderator:

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
@ xxll_martin_llxx : You must post a non-referral link to accompany a referral link. It's in the Earning Money rules.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
@ xxll_martin_llxx : You must post a non-referral link to accompany a referral link. It's in the Earning Money rules.

Well spotted. I've removed the link, and xxll_martin_llxx can re-add it with a non-referral link himself, should he want to later. Please guys, can you start adhering to this rule? I'm going to try and make it a little more clear, as people just don't seem to get it. The rule has always been here and always will be, there's no changing that.

-Luke.

Reaction score
Sorry, I have read all the forum rules (of the different sections too), did slip my mind.

Thanks for editting it out.

jaco_don

Reaction score
Well i think i will sign up ... if you don't pay i gonna hack you account and donate money for welfare in Africa [ Kidding ]

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Well i think i will sign up ... if you don't pay i gonna hack you account and donate money for welfare in Africa [ Kidding ]

Jokes like that could get you into a lot of bother; should something happen like that. Keep stuff like that off these forums please :).

-Luke.

Chetz

Reaction score
Someone could have explained what exactly the cheat link is!

I clicked it thinking its a joke of some sort, lost me 5c

lol

jaco_don

Reaction score
Jokes like that could get you into a lot of bother; should something happen like that. Keep stuff like that off these forums please :).

-Luke.

Ops Sorry .. I will try care in my future posts ....

Reaction score
Oh yes, thanks for bumping this thread...

The admin(s) know what the users registered password is. Is it right that they know the the users password? I'd stay well clear of this now.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
xxll_martin_llxx what gives you the idea that the administrator knows all the users' passwords? Have you got any emails or something, because it seems a little spontaneous...? If there is an issue, you can PM me to discuss it; but please keep arguing off the forums.

Thanks,

-Luke.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
While I could say 'I bet they're all stored in the database on encrypted forms, and that he can't actually use them', I'm not sure here. My advice would be to be very careful, because if this guy isn't trustworthy and he has your password, all hell could break loose should he decide to start testing all your accounts.

If I were you, I'd change all your passwords that are the same as / similar to the one you signed up at his PTC with.

-Luke.