Rough Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, I'm sure as everyone knows we've had a very rough week here at x10. The server has been having some MAJOR problems. Luckily we are ALMOST over it. I'm sure there will be some problems since the reload that we will smooth out as soon as we can. Thanks for everyone's patience with all the downtime, mixed up accounts, etc...

Now, what we are doing to prevent this from happening and improving. I currently have a ticket in with The Planet to add another gig of memory to the server, this should resolve any load issues we've been having. I have also gone ahead and hired Acunett to provide proactive server monitoring and maintenance. They are a very good and reputable company that will keep the server running in tip top shape. With these new additions I can only hope we will never have any problems like this again.

Thanks for sticking with us!

-Corey

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Sounds good Corey! Thanks again for all your awesome services!

-Tyler

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Hey you guys are the great ones ..with all those long hours you put in. Awesome guys. And like I told everyone things are going to be better than ever ...and there going to be. Glad things are almost back to normal :)

Richard

Reaction score
If anyone was not satisfied that x10 is the best they should be convinced now :happy:

Goten X

Reaction score
Richard said:
If anyone was not satisfied that x10 is the best they should be convinced now :happy:

:laughing: They should have been convinced when they saw a free host give 45 GB bandwidth without some post to host junk. Anyways, this is my home, and my sites home. I'm staying till the end, you can count on that. Keep up the great work!

|GX

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Yea.. Great work x10.. I've only been around a few weeks, and it is awesome. Great hosting for free ;)

repusmod

Reaction score
For all space and bandwith we get here, and all that just for using your 'ad' I think that downtime was a major problem, so don't worry about it.. You are one of the greatest host on the Internet...So I have to thank you.. I saw that on that "Top Hosting List" alot of people posted that you don't have a good support here.. Well you guys aren't babysitters people should be happy for all they get and not complain...So I hope that x10Hosting will stay for longtime around.. q(^_^)p

greattastic

Reaction score
actually, x10 has much better support than a quite a few that are on that list.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yeah it dose! I want to thank you with all your help and I want you guys to take a vaction. You really deserve it!

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
Thanks for sticking with it, and staying up real late, and stuff.

Origin

Reaction score
Thanks Auvee and Corey! I don't know how to thank you guys!

nicholas

Reaction score
Indeed it has been a rough week. I wasnt sure whether to update my site as regularly because of all the backups and server problems :happy:

Nevertheless this is still a very very good free host. The hosting provided here is straight forward and very easy to understand. Hopefully May would be a better month compare to April :flowers:

n4tec

Reaction score
Atlast the rough week is over so why not thank some few xters!!!

Here we go!!!

@ Corey: Great work done!!!

@ DC: Corey, please send my regards to the DC!!! I have no credit to call them wherever i live!!!

@ Auvee: thanx for helping Corey!!! What would corey do without you?

@ Richard: You are the newest member of staff!! where did you leave seeker?

@ Chris, Tyler and Conor: Team work brings results!!!

@ bigguy: Have a great time as staff member.

@ vbchris: where have you been?

@ arkitek, bernhardt, teh_man and TranceOperator: I've rarely seen you here!!!

@ members: Does x10 have great support? I think so!!!

@ *4*: thank you for being a member of x10!!! You are welcome!!!

*4*

Articz

Reaction score
was a seriously rough week for both the admins and i would just like to say Thank you to ALL the staff here at x10 great support 24/7 and keeping us informed on what was happening

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
Thanks corey and the admin and all the x10 team who put work into fixing the problem! Will always support you and youre great free hosting here so thanks again guys.

Conor

Reaction score
Please DO NOT PM me or any of the other mods. I got 5 PMs from people today asking about their accounts. They are obviously not active in the forum, which is a reminder to always check the annoucements!

Status
Not open for further replies.