Rpg game making

princeo2792

Reaction score
ANYONE OF YOU INTERESTED OF MAKING A RPG-GAME ??

With a graphics like pokemon ??
Try RPG MAKER XP or VX

It was very interesting, how about x10hosting
should make a board for that ??
Seperating all tutorials, resources, and scripts...

Well, it was only my suggestion :O

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
RPG Maker VX is pretty powerful, I agree. The only downside is the tileset is rather limited, as compared to 2k3, which had a virtually unlimited number of tilesets to use.

eternalmoon

Reaction score
My website is currently the home of my Sailor moon rpg, created with RPG maker xp. It's still a work in progress, but XP is much better than VX based on the fact that you have much more freedom with xp.

kcmodc25

Reaction score
I too am working on a CRPG! Ran into some troubles as I never real dug the stat system(s), so I first gonna redesign that one, then I need to figure out how to integrate the new system into code and how to make simple graphics that don't look lame. Using Qbasic (there's some CRPG examples you can check out the code). Probably never get nowhere with that one, but I do dig the language and detest using other people's code (modules, dlls, ex cetera). Shoot, better to learn something than spend all that time making something no one's ever gonna play anywayz. At least, that's what I think about things. My philosophy: If you can't see it, does it exist? If it doesn't exist, how can you interact with it? If you do interact with it, what happens? THINK about the possibilities...

roguehav

Reaction score
Okay, yes RMXP is geat, but got a question... is there a way to get an online SQL to work with one of the hosting options here at x10hostng? I've tried and tried to get this to work, but everytime, it keep saying not connected.

I tried RMX-OS and wouldn't have a clue how to get it to work with Eclipse.