Rules TOS and Others

Status
Not open for further replies.

filmneki46

Reaction score
* Inactivity: You are required to visit the forums at least once every 31 days to keep your account active, no posting is ever required.

* Language: Restriction At this time we only support sites that are in English, Spanish, or French. Sites not in one of these languages will be suspended.

1.Does this policy would be TOS promjenuti to 60 days instead of the specified 31 days?

2.Does this policy would be TOS promjenuti more to some other languages?

3.Does the CPanel can add language that supports the letter letters with handles as well as Croatian, Bosnian, Serbian and some other countries (Č,Ć,Đ,Š,Ž)

Later more about the rules of the TOS for now so far!

Thanks !

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

The inactivity is fixed. It's non-negotiable unless you upgrade to prime or higher where there is no inactivity restriction.
You can use any language, but a full manual translation must be provided into either English, Spanish or French.
cPanel supports a range of encodings.

Thanks.

filmneki46

Reaction score
With me in CPanel no Croatian or on the website to write letters to you as (Č,Ć,Đ,Š,Ž)

My SQL is set to Swedish language and not in the Croatian language, can be made ​​to change?

Thanks !

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

The actual cPanel language does not support Croatian. You'll have to translate it, but your site should be fine in Croatian as long as the translation is provided.
I believe the MySQL encoding can be changed upon database/table creation.

filmneki46

Reaction score
My site in writing by Joomla does not support these characters rather than sign Č me ? and other signs of the same,

I tried to set the SQL coding on Croatian but do not go, still uses the default setting for the Swedish.

Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.