run a torrent tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlsia

Reaction score
i am new to x10hosting and cannot understand your TOS. So i liked to ask directly if i could run a torrent tracker and a multimedia search engine . I would like to contact and talk directly about this . We can discuss more on it, i think so

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
i am new to x10hosting and cannot understand your TOS. So i liked to ask directly if i could run a torrent tracker and a multimedia search engine . I would like to contact and talk directly about this . We can discuss more on it, i think so

No you can`t run torrent tracker of Free Account.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
That is on the zero tolerance policy, so not only would it get you banned, but your account would be terminated and you would lose your files :)

~Callum

vlsia

Reaction score
Thanks for your quick support and i'm clear now . But can i get started a music search engine. It won't use be harmfull to my a/c.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Just to clarify that, it can't link to any music files that aren't legal to be redistributed. If it does, thatd violate the Copyright Infringement part of the TOS and result in a suspension as well; this has happened to at least 2 accounts recently (I found both >_<)

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Just to clarify that, it can't link to any music files that aren't legal to be redistributed. If it does, thatd violate the Copyright Infringement part of the TOS and result in a suspension as well; this has happened to at least 2 accounts recently (I found both >_<)

You find everything.

~Callum

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Basically, unless you manually confirm each new music entry for copyright infringement or only search in a collection free of rights or that you hold the rights for, it does not comply.

Status
Not open for further replies.