RuneScape Beta Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
im there can you make me a mod admin thing for 1 second i have to fix the things commands my friend taught meh ;-)

unpixelatedgamers

Reaction score
Lmao, runescape.

I used to play that, but stopped when i got to about lvl 30, i got bored of repeating the same tasks over and over again.

Cynical

Reaction score
I'm getting some PHP errors on the registration page:
Warning: fopen(C:/RScape/characters/new.txt) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\register.php on line 6

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\register.php on line 7
I'm usually not a fan of RuneScape, but mostly because of the crappy web-based applet I played from -- I'll try it out again using the client and this server :).

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Cynical said:
I'm getting some PHP errors on the registration page:
I'm usually not a fan of RuneScape, but mostly because of the crappy web-based applet I played from -- I'll try it out again using the client and this server :).

No need to register, just download client and click play, enter a username/password and for server ip rs.x10hosting.com and then play. Next use that some username/password and it will log you in.

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
im on now, just

DOWNLOAD CLIENT, LOGIN AND IT WILL BE FINE. NEXT TIME YOU LOGIN JUST USE SAME USERNAME/PASSWORD. ;)

Cynical

Reaction score
I'm currently uploading a zipped version of the client for the people who can't open RAR files, I'll edit it into Corey's post as soon as it's finished uploading (a few more minutes...).

Last edited:

cyberxzt

Zine Tech
Reaction score
we updated the server, with that update the following features were implemented:

2 Quests (one actually works)
Items in areas
Lots of npcs
Cheating functions removed
Saving added (automaticlly saves every 30 seconds or when you click log out)
No need to register anymore

more features soon as we do alpha testing on the private server

;)

Server last updated: Yesterday

Last edited:

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Cynical said:
I'm currently uploading a zipped version of the client for people that can't open RAR files, I'll edit it into Corey's post as soon as it's finished uploading (a few more minutes...).

ok good, im working on an installer though with the rs.x10hosting.com already in there.

cyberxzt

Zine Tech
Reaction score
good idea, if u send me the files, i got this proffesional installer program that i use for my game, i got the professional version for it, its on my other comp though.

actually, i can make it so that u need a serial to install it, corey could maybee put the serial on the site and make it so only registered users could install it. just and idea but i think its a good one

i think i could even generate different serials for each user

Last edited:

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
cyberxzt said:
good idea, if u send me the files, i got this proffesional installer program that i use for my game, i got the professional version for it, its on my other comp though.

actually, i can make it so that u need a serial to install it, corey could maybee put the serial on the site and make it so only registered users could install it. just and idea but i think its a good one

i think i could even generate different serials for each user

Im already doin that dude....just hang in tight...i should have it done by wednseday

Also im going to to a java linux installer for moparscape 3.0/Aryan

cyberxzt

Zine Tech
Reaction score
i dont think we should use mopar 3, i wad testing around with it with me and my friends and it causes some things to be unsusable like cake and stuff

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
cyberxzt said:
i dont think we should use mopar 3, i wad testing around with it with me and my friends and it causes some things to be unsusable like cake and stuff

Thats from the server commands not the client. It happens on mopar 3, mopar 2.1 and windscape.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
mopar is better lol i used my friends server to make one myself but he deleted it i got some peretty good things for a VPs pm me ill send you the files

there pretty good

PS blog and cyber do you guys have nsm or aim??? what whatever

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Derek said:
mopar is better lol i used my friends server to make one myself but he deleted it i got some peretty good things for a VPs pm me ill send you the files

there pretty good

PS blog and cyber do you guys have nsm or aim??? what whatever

AIM: blong4lf
MSN: support@blnetworks.info

Shadow121

Reaction score
LOLis there a big glitch? i'm working on my strength and its like levels up levels one after another after another @.@

TST Admin

Reaction score
Hey, I don't know if you guys should be doing this...

Private servers are illegal. They used copyrighted jagex source code, decompiled and deobfuscated.

If you do decide to continue, hope you don't get found out.

You can just play on the legit server at: http://runescape.com

linglingzero

Reaction score
Oh wow, that is really cool. Now even RuneScape has private servers. I'd beta test it, but I doubt they have a client for Linux, and plus I'm still a level 80 member on the real game...

Status
Not open for further replies.