rooyackers

Reaction score
i find
Runescape is really boring
it goes to slow
and the grapich's are gone bad

dibb3386

Reaction score
Same boring... got hand outs too to boost me but its no diablo or anything that really makes me think twice about the game. Am no gfx hog either still play my NES reguarly GFX dont bother me if the game is good. But no wasnt for me at all. Also very hostile community on there out for there own and if your a noob then tuff. (my boosts and hand outs where from people who told me to try the game. Not from ppl i met on the game)

Some people will love this game tho it does have some interesting features like having to burn and cook etc gaing exp for those classes. Good idea.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I personally found Runescape to be boring. When I tried it out back years ago, I logged out a half hour into the game and left it. I'm not an MMO person, so meh.

wongers

Reaction score
im a massive mmo person and i can not stand Runescape, i hate everything about it really.

dj0wns

Reaction score
Runescape was ok... as long as you pay, other than that its really lame. Also, almost every rpg in the world is better.

warlordste

Reaction score
boring you can find better ones by puttigin google rubbish mmorpg and they still beat runescape hands down

Reaction score
Well i have pplayed runescape when i was in school the first few levels are funn but if after a while it's getting boring and boringer so i qeut.

You should try WoW:biggrin:

stesouthby

Reaction score
nah guild wars is what you should try don't have pay a montly fee then :p runescape = poo

dibb3386

Reaction score
Runescape was ok... as long as you pay, other than that its really lame. Also, almost every rpg in the world is better.

Was going to say if you paid for Runescape was it a good value for your cash? Can you not think o f a better game that you would rather pay to play?