runescape money

Status
Not open for further replies.

chunsiang

Reaction score
hi, anyone interested in exchanging runescape money for x10 points? :)

im buying not selling

Last edited:

Chris73

Reaction score
I have a nephew who plays runescape. I asked him and he seems really interested. How much would you be willing to trade and for how many credits?

Chris73

Reaction score
well i don't play runescape and have no clue how hard it is to earn gold. So it might be better if you tell me how much you want to get rid off and how much you want for it.

chunsiang

Reaction score
lols ok lets follow the current price then

7000 credits in exchange for 5usd from x10rewards

1mil gp in runescape currently cost around 1.5usd now (forgot the source)

so it will be arnd 2.1k for 1 mil gp :)

Chris73

Reaction score
Sounds like a fair deal. However i need to go earn a few more credits. I will contact you when i get enough credits. Then once you transfer the gold to him i will credit you the 2.1k x10 credits. This just a security measure on my part. And so you don't try and scam me. If he then tells me you did your end of the deal i will do mine.

Sound fair enough to you?

chunsiang

Reaction score
uhhhhhh, i guess you misunderstood me. im, in fact, BUYING runescape money, not selling :D

YamiKaitou

Reaction score
You do relieze that buying/selling gold for anything other than objects within the game is a breach of the Runescape ToS

chunsiang

Reaction score
yeah bud ppl still buy them rite. i mean look at the number of "BUY RUNESCAPE WITH REAL MONEY" website there are

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
It is against the TOS but if you like to buy GP the prices are 5 dollars per mill.

Status
Not open for further replies.