Runescape vs. Frugooscape

MarioMaster

Reaction score
Which do you like better? Runescape or Frugooscape? I don't like either. But if I had to pick one, it'd be Frugooscape. Runescape is full of scammers and cheaters, while Frugooscape is based on letting people get away from them while still being able to play the game of Runescape. Runescape is :nuts:, while Frugooscape is awesome :).

deathlyrage

Reaction score
Frugooscape is runescape emulated server, but it is much better than normal rs.

David_Tiger

Reaction score
i played runescape in my younger years with RS classic and still prefer it to other similar browser games.

i checked my account a few weeks ago and boy has it changed over 2-3 year

Thenexus

Reaction score
I would have to say runescape, more widley known and stable.

theafterthought

Reaction score
No, no, no! I lost my friend to Runescape! ;) I have resisted the temptation to try either... so far!

harmonixx

Reaction score
i would have 2 say runescape as i have an account on there with very high abilities.................plus over 3 million in the bank....blah blah blah i know am sad but runescape is better

Kirby1990

Reaction score
I would have to say RuneScape. My account is so secure atm that I can't do anything for 6 days until my PIN is deleted. -.-
But other than that it is great. :)

MarioMaster

Reaction score
Yeah, but Runescape keeps getting messed up by Jagex with the new dual limits and all, plus there is no more PKing. In Frugooscape, you can trade/stake however much you want. Frugooscape is probably better for people who don't have so much time that they can both maintain their skills and get the best weapons/armors available. In Frugooscape, it doesn't matter what armor you're wearing. You always have all of the bonuses at 120, which is the highest they can go in Runescape. All of the armors are jsut for looks, and you can use the ::pickup command to obtain them. The only real reason you ever need anything is for either food or to train a certain skill (i.e. you need runes to cast spells, you need a bow to shoot arrows). You also never need to restock on arrows, as this can get very annoying, even if you only have to type in a ::pickup command. Plus, Runescape says, "Loading ... Please wait" too much. In Frugooscape, there are less people (not so few that the server sucks, but not so many that nobody wants to join) on the servers, and most of them are dedicated so they're never down. Frugooscape is coming out with a members server right now and ever once in a while you can see their classic server up.

CuteKate400

Reaction score
Probably Runescape is better. Frugooscape most likely has less people and is less stable, and ain't it ilegal?

edit: You could try MoparScape.

Last edited:

ourkids

Reaction score
I dont know what Frugooscape is but I play Runescape now, and I like when I got nothing better to do with my time.

pretty puppet

Reaction score
I remember playing runescape when I was 12-13 and I remember having a fairly high-lv character, played for several hours per day... I was stupid enough to make my characters female so I remember getting heckled quite a bit, eventually I kind of outgrew the community I guess.

Now I play LOTRO, there are way better free MMOs out there anyway (including text-based ones!) so it's not like you can argue that money or your computer hardware is an issue ;) I think that people who are still playing RS or Frugooscape just haven't found the nicer free MMOs yet.

marshian

Reaction score
I play RuneScape myself, and I have tried Frugooscape for a while too, but I must say I prefer RuneScape...
The reason for this is actually that you really have to DO something to gain levels on RuneScape. You can be proud of what you have achieved, while Frugooscape is a couple of clicks and you've maxed a skill...
Also RuneScape is more of a community then Frugooscape. RuneScape has millions of players, this can be annoying sometimes, but most of the time it's fun to meet new people from around the world.
Also the new actions by Jagex aren't that bad... You've got something to talk/argue about while they're trying to make things right... (Yes, they're still working on a lot, see one of the news items from a couple of months ago.)

Sincerely,
Marshian007, proud RuneScape-Noob.