Scaper123

Reaction score
i cant understand how it all works lol
people say wow iis hard but i think runescape is harder o understand

Parsa44

Reaction score
i cant understand how it all works lol
people say wow iis hard but i think runescape is harder o understand

Runescape really doesnt have a steep learning curve. It may take a long while to learn EVREYTHING, but it really itsnt hard to pick up and play.. If you think its hard i suggest you wait a few years before playing =)

Jonthefisherman

Reaction score
I played today for a while. The rare prices are dropping.
Santa hat 12mil.
Green Dragon Mask 9mil.
Its quite fun, but im not a member anymore so i'm stuck wearing my ghostly robes and whip (Which is un-usable) and I have no room in my bank account. So i'm going to wait until I get some more money together and maybe play again.

rmb1993

Reaction score
it was fun for a while until stupid capitalism came along to kill all the prices!

hermitobserver

Reaction score
I used to play until it all of a sudden got very boring. I thought of all the other things I could be doing then trying to make some virtual money on some fake game. Think of how the developers are so rich because thousands of perople are constantly giving them however much money to be a member. Even if it was free, I remember spending my whole night on it chopping yews over and over and over. After I got so many, I went to a busy spot and sold them all. WOW. Now I have a bunch of virtual money that gets me nowhere in life. Besides that, my friends would call me a dork forever if they knew I used to play the sorry excuse for a game. The only thing I like about it is the ability to talk and be with some friends if you can't really BE with them. I would reccomend this game only in moderation. Just like whiskey. Have fun and play safe. Reputation appreciated.;)

MarioMaster

Reaction score
Yes citizens of x10hosting, I play RuneScape and i am not afraid to announce it publicly!

Many people hate RuneScape for some reason or another, I really don't understand how you can have a dislike for a game. I would like to see your opinions on RuneScape.

In my opinion its just another game, cheap and lots of players. For these reasons it makes it a nice target for my web building and video making hobbies.

The reason I dislike it so much is that it's not a good game! You spend hours clicking on coal rocks and get level 80 mining. What next? The only good that can come out of the account you've just trained is illegally selling it (which, by the way, I'm not supporting).

skai123

Reaction score
I used to play until it all of a sudden got very boring. I thought of all the other things I could be doing then trying to make some virtual money on some fake game. Think of how the developers are so rich because thousands of perople are constantly giving them however much money to be a member. Even if it was free, I remember spending my whole night on it chopping yews over and over and over. After I got so many, I went to a busy spot and sold them all. WOW. Now I have a bunch of virtual money that gets me nowhere in life. Besides that, my friends would call me a dork forever if they knew I used to play the sorry excuse for a game. The only thing I like about it is the ability to talk and be with some friends if you can't really BE with them. I would reccomend this game only in moderation. Just like whiskey. Have fun and play safe. Reputation appreciated.;)

almost all games are like that especially MMO's. But that doesn't matter. It's how much fun/enjoyment you get out of the game. That's what makes you want to go back and play. And if you're not having fun then don't play that game.

Game = Entertainment
Entertainment = Fun/Enjoyment

Last edited: