Running out of space?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fylliska

Reaction score
My site has not been working for several days now. When I try to access my control panel, I get this message:
[h=1]Sorry for the inconvenience![/h][h=3]The filesystem mounted at / on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.[/h]
Problems like this have usually cleared up in a day or two before, but I've never had this exact one, and I'm getting nervous. Am I really running out of space? Is my site going to come back?

ajordan91

Banned
Reaction score
"552 Disk full" - or "please upload later" - or errors like that - refers to the overall limit of the server's disk - or disk-cluster (SAN) being reached - or a server read/write-file type of error - Admins will need to fix this - nothing you can do

servers Boru and Lotus have issues - their issues are being worked on by the Admins - No estimate of date and time - for when the Admins will be finished

you 'site' with all it's data will be back

wodongax

Reaction score
Im getting the Disk Full error too.
But web files in my site were removed so the page wouldn't even load.
I tried to copy the backup to it, but within seconds the files were removed o_O!

But, If I make a sub directory and copy the backup to it, works fine until the update with FTP errors out.

mega confusion

Jessica.C

Prime Account
Reaction score
Starka seems to have this issue as well. hope it's resolved soon

Status
Not open for further replies.