Safe Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

madhouse

Reaction score
Hi, Im Wanting To Run A Script, But Because Of Safe Mode, It Wont Work Properly. So Im Guessing Im Kinda Asking For It To Be Turned Off Until I Install My Script. Or Maybe Can It Be Off Forever.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
We don't have safe_mode enabled. What are the exact errors you get?

madhouse

Reaction score
First i go here http://kyuto.x10hosting.com/install/ to install the script and then i put my database details in and i get the message.

Warning: set_time_limit() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/lhowarth/public_html/install/index.php on line 193

Then i go back to http://kyuto.x10hosting.com/index.php and get the error message.

Warning: include_once(includes/config/config.inc.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/lhowarth/public_html/index.php on line 4

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/config/config.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/x10hosting/php1/pear') in /home/lhowarth/public_html/index.php on line 4

Warning: include_once(DOC_ROOT/libraries.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/lhowarth/public_html/index.php on line 7

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'DOC_ROOT/libraries.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/x10hosting/php1/pear') in /home/lhowarth/public_html/index.php on line 7

Fatal error: Call to a member function assign() on a non-object in /home/lhowarth/public_html/index.php on line 17

I Dont Know What As Gone Wrong I Looked On Google And It Says Might Be To Do With Safe Mode.

Thanks
Edit:
If You Could remove set_time_limit from the PHP disable_functions list that might work.

thanks
Edit:
Please Could One Of The Administrators remove set_time_limit from the PHP disable_functions list this should work

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,

If you upgrade to intermediate PHP set_time_limit is disabled in it.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.