Salary for blog writing

balaji2u

Reaction score
my friend has joined as a blog writer in a famous website(Pls dont ask the name -its a kind request) which is getting 250K views per month.we officially chatted with the officials of the site and they said to me that "The samples you send to us are good and we give you some more practice and we pay an average of 2-3$ a post (on a rate of $0.01 per word)...average posts are 200-300 words."
Am in need for help from you that anyone know the genuine salary that a part time blog writer gets?my two posts are get published already.

jaco_don

Reaction score
Well from my experience they 75% of times reject you post ... for some really weird reason I once got a reason " not interested " ...

but yup they and i was given 5$ per-post 300+ words and if post get very popular then +2 dollars ...

balaji2u

Reaction score
but in these 3 days i wrote 10 posts and only 3 got rejected.Which i feel not bad for a beginner.

Last edited:

mifuyu

Reaction score
Uhm.. how does all this pay-per-blog post work? @_@ I mean, how and where do I sign up? Or do they come to you instead? @_@

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Uhm.. how does all this pay-per-blog post work? @_@ I mean, how and where do I sign up? Or do they come to you instead? @_@

I don't know anything about this particular site, but the people who run the site obviously read the posts, and I believe they should pay out using PayPal.

jaco_don

Reaction score
Well balaji ...if you get paid .. share with the folks here with the payment proof ... but post it in the Earning area Section

Regards