save the person above you!

Icecoldcoke

Reaction score
I send Michael Jackson after Paris Hilton, quickly making her run in fright. Unfortunately Michael Jackson tripped and got ran over by a car, and Paris Hilton is now beating me with her purse.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Then I come and robbed Paris Hilton of her purse and now she is running after me.

Sry:happysad:, I couldn't figure out any better.

Icecoldcoke

Reaction score
I then quickly hijack her lamborghini and run her over. Now the police are chasing me in high speed pursuit.

cowctcat

Reaction score
i put a spike strip in front of the police cars
but i have bad gas!

Last edited:

WoodsballJesse

Reaction score
I shove Beano down your throat like there is no tomorrow. (I'm assuming that's the gas you were referring to...) Anyways, the Beano took too long to take affect and now I can't breathe and my eyes are starting to melt.

Synkc

Reaction score
I run over to Micheal Jackson's carcass and rip off his face, and glue it onto your's. I then throw Paris Hilton's body down a man-hole, to break your fall as I plunge you down to safety.

But, as I look back down at my hands I see an eyeball and half a lip; and now no one wants to be near me!

voice

Reaction score
I carefully pluck the eyeball and and half a lip off of your hand, but I broke a nail and my manicurist is on vacation!
What?! Why are you looking at me like that? Men can get manicures too! What?! STRAIGHT MEN can get manicures too! ^_^