Save your and your friend’s GTalk status messages automatic - Promote your websites

Status
Not open for further replies.

oracle

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

http://gtalkbots.com

Here is this new website which help you save your and your friends Gtalk status messages. It also provides a social bookmarking feature with a different edge.

Are you fed up with posting your website and blogs at digg.com, delicious, stumble or any other such site there. If not, you must surely be fed up with the hard work you need to do to make sure your link reach out to millions out there. Well through this site, you just need to put your blog and site link as your gtalk status message and this site will make sure it reaches to the relevant audience out there without any sweat from your.

Try out, promote, enjoy, comment and let me know your feedbacks.

tittat

Reaction score
Re: Save your and your friend’s GTalk status messages automatic - Promote your websit

I just registered, but i have no idea on how it works.You should consider adding the required documentation there at help section.
Nice work!

JuniorD

Reaction score
Re: Save your and your friend’s GTalk status messages automatic - Promote your websit

looks professional. i think you should center the footer and spread out the links though.

oracle

Reaction score

Hi,

Well I have added the necessary help documentations and also changes a few config to make account activations easy.

Can someone here try out and provide the necessary feedbacks?

Thanks,
Imoracle

oracle

Reaction score

Thanks a lot boss :)

Yes I had to put those documents as many feared initially coz they though I am asking for thr gmail id and passwd :)

Status
Not open for further replies.