scottishartinwales.x10hosting.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

simon39

Reaction score
Hello support

I have created a .co.cc account so now when you type
www.scottishartinwales.co.cc it is directed to scottishartinwales.x10hosting.com which works very well. Is there a better way to do this? The .co.cc account allows me to enter A,MX records etc which ones do I have to use. Or do I point the site at the domain?? I dont seem to be indexed properly via the search engines is this because of the web forwarder on the .co.cc domain?

Please help

Kinight40

Reaction score
Well, i'll get an admin from irc to come through here and change it for you. In the mean time, please set your nameservers on the .co.cc domain to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com

Last edited:

simon39

Reaction score
Thanks so much!!!!!!!!

:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

I have scottishartinwales.co.cc which I have updated the nameservers now but its not linking to the account

I also use another .co.cc on the same account

scottishart.co.cc which at the moment is just a web forwarder - if I change that one as well I will really break my Dads website.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
If you had nameserver pointed then just PArk your scottishartinwales.co.cc in cpanel

simon39

Reaction score
Aha the x10hosting CPANEL yes?

I will try that now.:cool:

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Its broken. I tried to park it - but the website stopped working.

I've changed it back to scottishartinwales.x10hosting.com It still wont find the site

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.