Script Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anton

Reaction score
Hi,

I recently installed a script for my template-shop, at divinedxt.x10hosting.com/shopx and I recieve the following error: Parse error: parse error, unexpected '{' in /home/divin4in/public_html/shopx/configurator.php on line 1

dharmil

Reaction score
Parse error: parse error, unexpected '*' in /home/divin4in/public_html/shopx/include/common.php on line 3

i went to the link and i got this

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Ok I fixed I believe everything BUT the MySQL pconnect error. The reason being that I cannot go into your PHPMyAdmin or whatever with root override. I didn't see the databases anyways in cPanel, so I don't get that.. :-/

Eh, so to fix the connection error you need to get whatever with your database figured out, add the account to it in cpanel, then in shopx/include/common.php on these lines, you need to update them with the correct info:

PHP:
	global $db_type;
	$db_type = 'mysql';

$db_user = 'webmast_mlm';			//database user
	$db_password = 'purple';			//database password
	$db_database = 'webmast_templates';	//database definition file
	$db_server = 'localhost';		//database server -- usually localhost, but one never knows

Anton

Reaction score
PHP:
 global $db_type; 
$db_type = 'mysql';
$db_user = 'divin4in_webmast'; //database user
$db_password = 'purple'; //database password
$db_database = 'divin4in_webmasttemplates'; //database definition file
$db_server = 'localhost'; //database server -- usually localhost, but one never knows

shopx/configurator.php:
Parse error: parse error, unexpected $ in /home/divin4in/public_html/shopx/configurator.php on line 1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.