script resource qustion

Status
Not open for further replies.

caffei47

Reaction score
I just got a resource limit hit error maybe a few minutes ago, and I know that the limit pertains to cpu usage, so my question is this... I was just working A LOT on my project management application on the site, and this is the first time that I have gotten this error, I do believe that the office system uses AJAX, because the page rarely ever refreshes itself, so my question to you all is this...

does feng office use a lot of resources, and if it just so happens to do that, what would you guys recommend I do about that in regards to the amount of things that I can do on it that would not consume too much resources...

I have only had roughly 9.5k visitors in the time that my site has existed, although I cannot tell you for sure how long it has existed, and this is the first time that I have personally seen this error... I do not know for sure if it has happened before or not, but what would you all recommend I do at maximum in one hour on feng office... I did a LOT, and I mean a lot of work in feng office within this last hour, so I am going to asume that that was the reason that I hit the resource limit cap... so what would you all recommend I limit my activity to on that system?? I most certainly do not want to have to upgrade my account yet, due to being a college student with no money... so I also do not want my account to be either suspended, or deleted, so any input into this matter would be greatly appriciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.