Search Engine Ad URL

James

Banned
Reaction score
I can not seem to get google to crawl my site, its not coming up on the google index.
Iv added it to many others to. Its been a week or two now and i its still not on.

Can any one tell me why this is? or can they submit it to othere places for me?

thanks

Jacob

Reaction score
There is a guy willing to add your site to like 150+ search engines somewhere around here. I will try and find the link to the post he made, if that helps at all.
Edit: http://forums.x10hosting.com/showthread.php?t=15314 is the link to the post of the guy that is willing to submit your site to over 160 search engines.

Last edited:

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Google doesn't 'add' sites to it's index for a few weeks, or more. I remember looking at the stats (AWStats) on my site back when I first started it, and I would always see bots crawling my site, but I couldn't ever find my site in the search engines. I eventually found out that some of the 'top' search engines, (Like Google), don't show new site's right away in their results. Kind of like a 'probationary period' I guess.

Is that what's going on with your site?

Last edited:

James

Banned
Reaction score
I got my other .net.tc site to work in days my site is a real domain to i though it would be much faster at least.

Iv submited it to over 20 engines now, and waiting to get the other 150 done.

jensen

Reaction score
Have you tried adding google ads, google search and what ever other google stuff that they are offering. The bots would more like come to your page if they know that's some google stuff on it.