Search Engine Optimization Keywords – the right keywords tools

journeyoflife7

Reaction score
Another option to find the right kind of search engine optimization keywords is to find a suitable keyword tool that can offer you a few suggestions. There are many free online keyword tools available. These tools help in identifying the keywords and phrases that are very popular and most likely to bring in more traffic to your website.
One of the best ways of finding the right kind of search engine optimization keywords is to look at what your competition is using. You can check out the keywords tags that are available in the source codes to gather more information about the keywords.
You can also make use of Pay per Click program in order to find out what kind of response your keywords are receiving. Over a period of time this will help you find the most suitable search engine optimization keywords for your website.

John233

Reaction score
In my opinion Google adwords is the perfect tool for keyword analysis.

imaks07

Reaction score
Another option to find the right kind of search engine optimization keywords is to find a suitable keyword tool that can offer you a few suggestions. There are many free online keyword tools available. These tools help in identifying the keywords and phrases that are very popular and most likely to bring in more traffic to your website.
One of the best ways of finding the right kind of search engine optimization keywords is to look at what your competition is using. You can check out the keywords tags that are available in the source codes to gather more information about the keywords.
You can also make use of Pay per Click program in order to find out what kind of response your keywords are receiving. Over a period of time this will help you find the most suitable search engine optimization keywords for your website.
Thanks for a good suggestion but I think google's keword tool is really the best afterall majority of searches are made through google and its tool would be really benefitial.

gateway

Reaction score
Thanks for a good suggestion but I think google's keword tool is really the best afterall majority of searches are made through google and its tool would be really benefitial.

I thought getting visitors to your site is about the
keyword statistics on your site and not what you
just put in the meta tags.
Even if you get the most searched keywords from the
suggestion tools, you'll still have to optimize your page with it
and then get into the competition for the top place for those
keywords.

how to SEO with Flash

Get webceo. It will do all the seo work for you no matter
your page type.

tomeh

Reaction score
You really are much better off ditching the Flash. There is no good SEO option for it, and with the rise of iPhones and iPads which don't even support Flash, real traffic to your site may miss out on it entirely.

Stick to good, quality content, with your targeted keywords. Google loves Text - we did that with our Filemaker Development site

jaromii

Reaction score
Hello,
Here i find some information that will help you in keyword :-

1. Use keywords that are being searched for. You can check your keyword phrases with either the Search Term Suggestion Tool or the Overture Keyword Popularity Tool to find out how often they are being searched. You can also look at Google AdWords Keyword Suggestions for suggestions for different keyword phrases.
2. Add keyword synonyms to your content.
3. Put the keyword phrases in the <title>keyword phrase</title> .
4. Insert the keyword phrases in a <h1>keyword phrase</h1> tag at the beginning of your page. Keyword synonyms should be put in your h2 & h3 tags. The h1, h2, h3 tags are used for titles and subtitles in articles.
5. Make sure you use your keyword phrases from the page you are linking to, in your anchor text on the site map. i.e. SEO Techniques.

thanks!!

seo services

Last edited:

nmc393

Reaction score
Basically I've always found it best to do whatever the site name is, and wait for the site to get enough views.

but thanks for this, it's helped me with the site keywords :D

krunalp4199391

Reaction score

it is good info......

arindamdutta16

Reaction score
I think Keyword Discovery Tool, Google Adwords Keyword Tool, seobook tool is best keyword tool. A keyword phrase is generally two or more words that are used by advertisers in search engine optimization, or by visitors who are using search engines in a desire to find information based on that particular phrase.

maxrb

Reaction score
Google Ad words Tool Is Best for analyzing and Selecting good Set of keywords for your website . Webmaster Experiences are Equally important those Select It for you .

dsaase

Reaction score
I think!
Google is the perfect tool for keyword analysis,So i find some information!
1. Add keyword synonyms to your content.
2. Put the keyword phrases in the <title>keyword phrase</title> .
3. Insert the keyword phrases in a <h1>keyword phrase</h1> tag at the beginning of your page. Keyword synonyms should be put in your h3 & h2 tags. The h1, h2, h3 tags are used for titles and subtitles in articles.

tscience

Reaction score
Image via Flickr by accesocero Link building has been one of the strongest ranking strategies in the search engine optimizer’s tool box. However, with recent updates and Google’s usual scare tactics, it is NOT unusual for people to be caught in the erroneous belief that link building is dead.
http://www.seohostingexperts.com/

avayberric

Reaction score
Keyword Discovery Tool is the only one I used. This is a great one. I'll try all your options too. :)