search website

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewFuture

Reaction score
My site is an online games website www.newfuture.tk and from my visitors i have been emailed many improvements, one is to get a search up and running so people can search my site for a game and when searched they can somehow play it and not have to look through all the categories, if someone could help set this up for me, has i have no idea i will pay Greatly! as this is a major improvement,

post here or add me to msn bendurham90@hotmail.com or AIM stuartdurham15

I really need your help, if its a hard job, time consuming and my site needs re-coding I would still like the help and would reward you with that in mind, hope you can help.

Matt

Reaction score
You can try converting your new layout to a mambo theme when you get it.

NewFuture

Reaction score
ok, will this then allow a site search, so when a person searches a game it loads? howd i convert it to be mambo?

Hermoine22

Reaction score
I used the google search site add on, you can customize it to your own needs and site look, if that you help

TooSiKWiTIt

Reaction score
ammm....i would recommend mambo as well...or download the arcademod for your phpbb2 forum

--------------------------
Hermoine22 shouldnt you have hermoine in your sig instead of harry potter as well as on your avatar...lol

oab

Reaction score
umm is your site hosted at x10 or mega-host.org? im confused, your page cannot be displayed

hartap

Reaction score
to change from html pages to cms like mambo or phpnuke or something else is great idea, considering the future of the website. But it will be major changer for u, it will be a lot work to do (beside u must take a learning first). So for now (short time periode) u just add google site search in your pages. How . to do it ..?
1. u must register to google search ( https://services.google.com/cobrand/free_trial )
2. read the FAQ ( http://www.google.com/faq_freewebsearch.html )

NewFuture

Reaction score
ok, will this allow people to search for my games, where do they load then? in a google page or something- soz for my 'patheticness'

Status
Not open for further replies.