Second Domain Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

electrohermit

Prime Account
Reaction score
Hi all,

I currently have one website through X10. The ELECTROHERMIT website.

I would like to have another website that is not related to the first one Ive just set up. It will be a free account as well.

Should I just create an entirely new account for this second website, or is there a way to set it up to have its own unique name, under my current account.

Opinions?

Thanks

Electrohermit

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
You are only allowed one free account. I suggest you create another folder for the website so it go there, like public_html/newsite and have that new site go there, or else get a domain like .tk or .co.cc and put it as an "Addon" domain and point it to a folder lets say "lollolo" and if you upload all the files to that folder, it will go to that domain you created.

http://docs.cpanel.net/twiki/bin/view/AllDocumentation/EnkompassHelp/AddonDomains

Last edited:

electrohermit

Prime Account
Reaction score
Then I would have two separate websites eating off of one bandwidth allocation. Don't want that.

So, probably just creating an utterly second account is the solution?

I think you answered everything above Derek, thanks. I'll have to figure out what is the easiest to deal with.

Electrohermit

Last edited:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Also, may I mention that in June every free account will have unmetered bandwidth and space?

Status
Not open for further replies.