see my site it is shop cart

neteater

Reaction score
well just visted your site and i dont like it black theme i suggets you to use some bright colors and your favicon is not understandable please change it background color and what it mens
"Any products purchased will not be delivered nor will the customer be billed. Any information seen on these products is to be treated as fictional."i am not undersating it sense may be my english is poor
the bullet 2 say our work and what is your work you need to highlight it and in 1 i suggest you to use marquee

tittat

Reaction score
I like your site.But i think graphics for "New Products For May" is of poor quality.The top rounded navigation buttons look good, but you should type its name for easy reading and fast finding.
Good Luck :)

fthforum

Reaction score
well just visted your site and i dont like it black theme i suggets you to use some bright colors and your favicon is not understandable please change it background color and what it mens
"Any products purchased will not be delivered nor will the customer be billed. Any information seen on these products is to be treated as fictional."i am not undersating it sense may be my english is poor
the bullet 2 say our work and what is your work you need to highlight it and in 1 i suggest you to use marquee

very good ideas

i am work on it now to change all things i can to be more active

with all
Edit:
I like your site.But i think graphics for "New Products For May" is of poor quality.The top rounded navigation buttons look good, but you should type its name for easy reading and fast finding.
Good Luck :)

i will change it in working

but any one know any good color for the background

be good for my design

any sugest

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I like your design. It's modern, eye-catching, and easy to navigate. One thing you could work on is your images of your products. A lot of them have a lot of white surrounding them. If you take the photographs yourself, you might want to get some better photo editing software and use the magic wand to select all the extra white particles.

As for your background color, I think the gray you have is fine, but you might want to make it slightly lighter so it contrasts a bit more from your header and footer images.

fthforum

Reaction score
I like your design. It's modern, eye-catching, and easy to navigate. One thing you could work on is your images of your products. A lot of them have a lot of white surrounding them. If you take the photographs yourself, you might want to get some better photo editing software and use the magic wand to select all the extra white particles.

As for your background color, I think the gray you have is fine, but you might want to make it slightly lighter so it contrasts a bit more from your header and footer images.

my background is code not image how can i make it slightly lighter i want code to add it to stylesheet.css to make it slightly lighter

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
my background is code not image how can i make it slightly lighter i want code to add it to stylesheet.css to make it slightly lighter
It's a good thing that your background isn't an image. Isn't it just a solid color? You can edit the background color attribute in your HTML or CSS to change the color of the background.

fthforum

Reaction score
It's a good thing that your background isn't an image. Isn't it just a solid color? You can edit the background color attribute in your HTML or CSS to change the color of the background.

did you know any code color be more good for my style

and how to make the color more light

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
did you know any code color be more good for my style

and how to make the color more light
I don't exactly know how your website is coded, so I can't really give you a snippet of code that will just make your style better or your background lighter. If you're using CSS, which I'm pretty sure you are, check the body section for a background color attribute that you could change to make the color lighter.

fthforum

Reaction score
I don't exactly know how your website is coded, so I can't really give you a snippet of code that will just make your style better or your background lighter. If you're using CSS, which I'm pretty sure you are, check the body section for a background color attribute that you could change to make the color lighter.

ya i use CSS but you don't understand me

i mean only #FFFFFF like this color be more comfortable to my site

or code that get it have slightly lighter

TD.headerNavigation {
font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;
font-size: 10px;
background: #DD0000;
color: #ffffff;
font-weight : bold;

this what i have

silito

Reaction score
i can see the site man it say page can not be opened

fthforum

Reaction score
my site always have problem i see it from the host any one have this problem

and how to solve it

did must make support ticket

Failed to Connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www.worldcart.co.cc.

Though the site seems valid, the browser was unable to establish a connection.

* Could the site be temporarily unavailable? Try again later.
* Are you unable to browse other sites? Check the computer's network connection.
* Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I think that is caused by the downtime that the free servers experience.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
may be but it happen more times
Yea, I noticed that on my website too. There are many instances where the servers are down - sometimes it's a really quick recovery, and sometimes it takes a long time for the servers to come back up.