Selling $100 Adwords credit

Status
Not open for further replies.

like2program

Reaction score
Selling $100 Adwords credit or best picture

I'm selling a promotional code for google adwords which allows new accounts $100 dollars of free advertising upon signup. If the code does not work, I will refund money. This is definitely a unique opportunity to forward interested people to your site, or even make some advertising revenue of your own. Code price is 200 points or optionally, the person who posts the funniest picture available. I only have one code, so first come first serve. If the code is not purchased by Friday, I will choose the person with funniest picture posted. Returns are available if it doesn't work, but I will need some proof.

Thank you very much
~like2

Last edited:

Danielx386

Reaction score
Yep,

I found this pic on the internet. I hope you like it :)

1191862800-1189254064763.b.jpg

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Re: Selling $100 Adwords credit or best picture

I'm selling a promotional code for google adwords which allows new accounts $100 dollars of free advertising upon signup. If the code does not work, I will refund money. This is definitely a unique opportunity to forward interested people to your site, or even make some advertising revenue of your own. Code price is 200 points or optionally, the person who posts the funniest picture available. I only have one code, so first come first serve. If the code is not purchased by Friday, I will choose the person with funniest picture posted. Returns are available if it doesn't work, but I will need some proof.

Thank you very much
~like2

I have sent you 200 credits.

I'm just curious to see if this is a legitimate offer. You can private message me the code or send it to me through instant messaging.

like2program

Reaction score
It would appear as if someone actually took me up on the offer of the credits, now only to find the gosh darned pm link >.>
Edit:
Ah found it, code sent, if you don't like it ask for a refund.
Small note for people concerned in contest if refund is desired:
You have to pay $5 to verify with google and it is only good for new accounts
You must also be in America or Canada

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
It would appear as if someone actually took me up on the offer of the credits, now only to find the gosh darned pm link >.>
Edit:
Ah found it, code sent, if you don't like it ask for a refund.
Small note for people concerned in contest if refund is desired:
You have to pay $5 to verify with google and it is only good for new accounts
You must also be in America or Canada

It's all right, I sort of paid for this as a joke because I didn't believe you would be giving away $100 for 200 credits, but apparently the offer was legitimate. I have no use for the code myself, but I gave it to a friend to put it to good use.

lol word filter win

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
how do you get iTrader points?

iTrader ratings show how reliable you are during trades based on others' reviews. If you have traded with someone, it is encouraged to leave feedback so others can see if your experience was positive, neutral, or negative.

Status
Not open for further replies.