[$] Selling domains

MMOWORLD.CO.CC

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm selling domainnames.

Why buy here?
Because some people have a PayPal account with money but they don't have a creditcard. So they can't pay with their PayPal account but they can send money.

How?
Post the domain you want here and I will register it.

Prices?
.info 2$
.com 10$
.net 10$
.org 12$
.co.uk 10$

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Serious?
You an easily go to www.godaddy.com and get them for less or google and you will find lower prices. Even some sites offer them for FREE. ".co.uk" Can be found in many places for FREE as well. Just need to look. Corey had posted something about a free domain for a year or 2. Or, just get 10,000 credits...

I transfered my domain there just a few days ago and it is only a $6.99 a year.

Unless your using an Enom reseller to get these people to buy from you...then I won't stand in your way. ;]

Edit:
SAVE! .com $9.99* .net SAVE! .info $0.99* .org SAVE! .mobi $7.99* .biz SALE! .us $14.99 .asia .tv .in .ws .ag .at .be .cc .cn .de .eu .fm .gs .jobs .jp .ms .nu .nz .tc .tw .uk .vg SALE! .ME $14.99 .ca
From Godaddy.
They do hav eMANY f deals to lower their prices y a good few bucks. I do admire some of your prices though.

Last edited:

gateway

Reaction score
Serious?
You an easily go to www.godaddy.com and get them for less or google and you will find lower prices. Even some sites offer them for FREE. ".co.uk" Can be found in many places for FREE as well. Just need to look. Corey had posted something about a free domain for a year or 2. Or, just get 10,000 credits...

I transfered my domain there just a few days ago and it is only a $6.99 a year.

Unless your using an Enom reseller to get these people to buy from you...then I won't stand in your way. ;]

Edit:

From Godaddy.
They do hav eMANY f deals to lower their prices y a good few bucks. I do admire some of your prices though.

Yea, there a several other companies that registers domains for less. And about the paypal option, several others accept paypal too. I think MMOWORLD.CO.CC's prices for the domain names especially .com is too high. with few bucks, that can purchase two. even that 10 can purchase two with some registras.:dunno:

MMOWORLD.CO.CC

Reaction score
uhm, the offer is not about being cheap. it's about paying without a credit card. You can't pay with paypal on godaaddy unless you link a cc to your acc