Sending emails on vox seems to fail

Status
Not open for further replies.

WCE Administrator

Reaction score
I noticed this 73 hours ago when I first got a notice that an email was delayed by 24 hours, I obviously dismissed it as a temporary disturbance
Then more of the messages I send got delayed and the original one got a 48 hour status.

So far I have yet to verify this with other providers than gmail.com but it is unlikely that it is limited to this one provider.

One of the examples are:

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.
A message that you sent has not yet been delivered to one or more of its recipients after more than 48 hours on the queue on vox.x10hosting.com.

The message identifier is: 1V01PN-0000Dw-D9
The date of the message is: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 22:31:03 -0500
The subject of the message is: [REMOVED: Reason: Hardly relevant to the case]
The address to which the message has not yet been delivered is: **********@gmail.com

Delay reason: SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<**********@gmail.com>:
host 198.91.80.251 [198.91.80.251]: 451 4.3.0 Error: queue file write error No action is required on your part. Delivery attempts will continue for some time, and this warning may be repeated at intervals if the message remains undelivered.
Eventually the mail delivery software will give up,and when that happens, the message will be returned to you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.