Seo Directories

gateway

Reaction score
Free good directory? hm, it seems in this new era of google new algorithm, good directories seems to be going bad. But since I own one myself, I have gone through a number of them and found
seo targert directory. They gave me very good back links and are still better even after google crisis.

click here to view more directories. You can view their page rank by clicking on the link details. You can have a thumbnail view of each directory site

Also, since thousands of directories registers at directory critic for review, you can visit them here for list of all those directories

I think these are the very good ways I can recommend free directories for you. they are fast, more informational and easy to get listed.

By the way, if you are serious about getting listed in good free directories, I recommend you have links page for placing reciprocal links. That will help the admin to know how determined you are. and try to avoid bad neighborhood

If you find this post useful, please don't forget to click on the blue link above to add to my rep.

networker

Reaction score
Thanks for the help.I'll check all those out.I've been registering with other directories but most of them actually list you sometime around

jepiza

Reaction score
you can posting your web everyday, can help your advertizing in search engine..