Serious Host Problem Regarding AV False-Positive

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowslash

Reaction score
AVG detects all websites that I made with x10hosting as a "Malicious Site". Another one which I made just yesterday was suddenly being flagged as malicious as well.

2011-01-27_2111.png2011-01-27_2113.png

Obviously, I haven't done anything to make my site malicious. The way I take it, it has enlisted that certain IP from x10hosting as malicious.

I'm worried that this might cause issues with my users thinking that I'm trying to do something sneaky. I'm interested to know how I can avoid this? Even if I parked my site to a domain name, it still flags it.

What action will x10hosting take for this issue? Will this thread of mine be ignored? Please respond.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
We've already been notified about this by several other users, and another with an escalated thread with screenshots of the AVG notifications. The problem is not being ignored. Please have patience.

shadowslash

Reaction score
We've already been notified about this by several other users, and another with an escalated thread with screenshots of the AVG notifications. The problem is not being ignored. Please have patience.
Oh okay... I thought this was an error revolving around on a per-user basis. As it turns out, this was affecting other users as well... Thank you for your response!

Status
Not open for further replies.