Server-based site error

Status
Not open for further replies.

aftermagic

Reaction score
Not Found

The requested URL /cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi was not found on this server.

This is what I get when trying to go to my home page at http://aftermagic.x10hosting.com/ and it's been down for a few days at least. Can anyone help, please?

Thank you in advance!

priyaa161

Reaction score
Where you have uploaded your content. You have to upload in public_html/www

Edit: It may be possible that you have not uploaded any of the page yet cause it is redirecting to the default page of your server. If you have uploaded then be sure that you have named your home page as index.html or index.php

Last edited:

aftermagic

Reaction score
Where you have uploaded your content. You have to upload in public_html/www

Edit: It may be possible that you have not uploaded any of the page yet cause it is redirecting to the default page of your server. If you have uploaded then be sure that you have named your home page as index.html or index.php

I put all my files in the proper place. I could access the site before. It's just now there's an error, and a few days ago there was a connection error.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Your server has not finished migrating to the new data center. There's going to be connectivity problems until it's done and the configurations completed.

Edit:The link posted by techairlines has a new update on the bottom that says it may be later this week.

Last edited:

aftermagic

Reaction score
Your server has not finished migrating to the new data center. There's going to be connectivity problems until it's done and the configurations completed.

Edit:The link posted by techairlines has a new update on the bottom that says it may be later this week.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.