server boru lost files - cpanel dosn't work correct

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxdex32

Prime Account
Reaction score
Hello, I have a problem with your account and files on the ftp server, my site is krzychozone.pcriot.com
server is "boru"
When you log into cpanel, I can not create any account, I do not see any files on the user and the domain is just information "
If you feel you have reached this page in error, please contact the web site owner, "
I read on the forum about the problems and the loss of database files and the partial loss of post:
http://x10hosting.com/forums/news-announcements/165237-boru-account-issues-after-upgrades.html
I answer and create "please open a support ticket"

please help / information on the solution to my problem

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
So are you ready for your upgrade to Illuminated as promised in that thread as compensation? If you had a database, it's best that you get a backup of that from your current account.

Last edited:

xxdex32

Prime Account
Reaction score
Yes I am ready, I do not have any databases on the server, all information from xml files and php / html (static website based on flash technology)

explained in translate google so sorry for the poor syntax words :) and thank you for the help

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Ok. Unfortunately, all of your sites files are lost, which is why this offer to give you a free upgrade was made. I'm now going to escalate this thread so that an admin can see this and then walk you through the upgrade. This thread will appear closed here in the support forum, but you'll still be able to access it through your account panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.