Server change

Status
Not open for further replies.

c-style49

Reaction score
Hi, I would like to request a server change, currently I am on the Lotus server, but because there are to many problems with this server at the moment, everytime I fix 1 problem and find a new one. I know people are working on this but I dont want to wait untill it works again, I want to start working on my website.

So could my website for http://www.skilledsoldierz.elementfx.com be changed to another server then Lotus?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Server changes are not possible. Even if you ask for an account deletion so that you can re-sign up, you'll still be placed in the Lotus server because you are from a high risk country. Sorry, but you are stuck with the Lotus server.

By the way, I just visited your site, and it's working perfectly as far as I can see.

Last edited:

c-style49

Reaction score
atm, im having problems with the email, its not sending emails out to others that for example sign up and receive a confirmation email. this is the error message:
subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software. A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:
"email adress of the person it was send to" Gid 28729 is not permitted to relay mail, or has directly called /usr/sbin/exim instead of /usr/sbin/sendmail.I get this everytime someone signs up or if u request a new password.

Secondly, everytime im uploading files to my ftp im getting the error that my disk is full.

Also my site is only running when using a submap (http://www.skilledsoldierz.elementfx.com/mybb), when I dont use a submap I get 403 error. Thats not the biggest problem, But the other to errors are preventing me from hosting my website normally.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Also my site is only running when using a submap (http://www.skilledsoldierz.elementfx.com/mybb), when I dont use a submap I get 403 error. Thats not the biggest problem, But the other to errors are preventing me from hosting my website normally.
I can see your mybb forum fine. Please try clearing your cache or flushing your DNS if you still cannot see your site

c-style49

Reaction score
I can see your mybb forum fine. Please try clearing your cache or flushing your DNS if you still cannot see your site

I know but I get the error when I install it without a submap, so if i would install it in the public_html map instead of wat i have now: public_html/mybb

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Are there any errors or anything preventing you from just moving everything up one directory and changing the configuration's urls to reflect the correct paths?

Status
Not open for further replies.