server down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oab

Reaction score
I cant view my site and when i go to cpanel i get this error:
Sorry for the inconvience!

The filesystem mounted at / on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operation has been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.

oab

Reaction score
wow im so sorry i just looked at there is a post exactly like this please delete..

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Meh, I'll leave this up soo other people may see it and the forum won't be coverd with 50 of the same topic, But yes server disc load is high were working on the accounts and geting every thins going smoothly again, Please bare with us well your site might be offline somtimes. Sorry.

oab

Reaction score
okay thanks, how much does it cost to go to the paid server?

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
oab said:
okay thanks, how much does it cost to go to the paid server?
What package do you have? The only way you can get on there is to pay to remove the ad's, And monthly Static USA = $1 Advanced USA = $3 Corporate USA = $5.

But some people pay yearly and get two months off like Corporate would be $50 American dollars.

oab

Reaction score
okay thanks, i think im going to try to set up my own server i guess.... lol

btw, your apply link in your sig is messed up..

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
oab said:
okay thanks, i think im going to try to set up my own server i guess.... lol

btw, your apply link in your sig is messed up..
yea, It's a link to the old way of signing up and I havent changed it.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Hey I don't know if you know, but do you know if Corey is getting another HDD in the server that he is moving all accounts to?

I wanted to work on the cpanel account ad containing shiz tonight, but it doesn't look as though that will happen. :(

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
NedreN said:
Hey I don't know if you know, but do you know if Corey is getting another HDD in the server that he is moving all accounts to?

I wanted to work on the cpanel account ad containing shiz tonight, but it doesn't look as though that will happen. :(
If this was for me, I'm not sure. I the best thing would be to touch base with Richerd, Tyler and/or Bigguy. They would know.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Let's wait for them to hopefully see this then. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.