server down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

placasci

Reaction score
anyone else not able to get to an x10 hosted site?. i have no access to my site placasci.exofire.net.
And i can't connect to cpanel anyway.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah. I've had the same problem over the last couple of days. For maybe 3 or 4 hours every day my site would just not appear, and my cpanel would go offline. I think it's down to the server works some of the staff are doing. You'll just have to wait this one out. :drool:

malcomhfc1875

Reaction score
Yh but the server is always down for when im about to access cpanel but up when im busy with something else. Real annoying this new site is. Promised to be out by new years it's not and still got lots of problems, im sure i remember a post for the new site to be released in september then in november.

Oh well just hope its fixed in next few days. Tho i must say that php is all fixed which is good news :)

Last edited:

hamsn

Reaction score
Yes I think Absolut is the last server to be performed maintenance on.
Earlier it was on most of the time when other servers were under process and now it is off most of the time.

Even mine is off, it did come online at about 10.30 in the morning GMT5.5+

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Mine was on last night. 12am (GMT). You'll just have to wait it out. sorry. This has happened quite a lot recently. :(

Gargron

Reaction score
my site's also down... i would live without any service improvements, because better minor features but more server uptime! how many users get a "not found" error and they won't come back!!! :rant2:

Status
Not open for further replies.