server issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

asif123

Reaction score
Dear x10hosting,
My site appears to be down around 95% of the time I enter the url i keep getting the message "www.edgeware.co.cc is available". It works sometimes (rarely) i think i only have been to my website 2-3 times since yesterday. I have used sitebuilder on cPanel aswell. Please sort this out as soon as possible.

bluallyadmin

Reaction score
dear admin, its been 2hours, my account is still not activated. please activate my account with [FONT=&quot][/FONT]queue id code [FONT=&quot]XLR6FX8SF9E0[/FONT]

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Dear x10hosting,
My site appears to be down around 95% of the time I enter the url i keep getting the message "www.edgeware.co.cc is available". It works sometimes (rarely) i think i only have been to my website 2-3 times since yesterday. I have used sitebuilder on cPanel aswell. Please sort this out as soon as possible.
It looks good to me. I'd suggest you try clearing your cache and then refreshing the page. :)
Edit:
dear admin, its been 2hours, my account is still not activated. please activate my account with queue id code [FONT=&quot]XLR6FX8SF9E0[/FONT]
First of all, please don't post your problem in some one else's thread. Create your own next time.

Second of all, you need to wait. Account activation by nature takes time. Depending on the server load, it could take up to 36 hours for activation, though it rarely gets close to 12 hours. Be patient. :)

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Dear x10hosting,

Also note that it may be necessary to clear your DNS cache as well. That can be done by typing in:

Code:
ipconfig /flushdns

into your command prompt.

dear admin, its been 2hours, my account is still not activated. please activate my account with queue id code [FONT=&quot]XLR6FX8SF9E0[/FONT]

All requests are put into a queue and they are processed in the order in which they were received. Rest assured that your account will be created when it reaches the top of the queue. Please create a new thread of your own if your account is still not active in 24-36 hours.

asif123

Reaction score
No i can't see it still, ive done both things. im on firefox browswer. Can you show me a print screen of my website? Please sort out this issue as i have not been able to access my iste for 2 days:(

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
No i can't see it still, ive done both things. im on firefox browswer. Can you show me a print screen of my website? Please sort out this issue as i have not been able to access my iste for 2 days:(

I have included a screen shot by way of attachment of what I see when I visit your website from my school's computer. I remember seeing the same thing when I was at home as well.

Attachments

• edgeware.JPG
    edgeware.JPG
    141.2 KB · Views: 21
Status
Not open for further replies.