Server Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
There is some type of memory leak going on with the free server which is causing it to run out of swap and crash. We are currently looking into it. We'll be bringing the server down briefly later in the day to reconfigure the partitions and increase the allocated swap(Hopefully the fix).

I'll post before we take it down for this.

-Corey

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Good to know this :)
Thanks Corey!

Zenax

Reaction score
Ahhhhhhh! So that is what has been causing the problems! Hope it gets fixed soon!

Thanks for the info corey!

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
o_O. thats why the server was out this morning

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, Richard completed the swap reconfiguration. It only required http to be shut off for a few mins. Everything should be back online and working.

-Corey

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Sweet thanks dude...oh ya cPanel works.

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Working fine & fast.
Thanks Corey! :D

xtone

Reaction score
thankx cory for the reply fine and working again i'll update my site i was waiting since morning ... :)

mikey2k3

Reaction score
Glad everything is settle now, and my account is up and running thanks corey. :D

azntechguy

Reaction score
Yep, after facing downtime all night yesterday, it seems to be back to normal. Thanks Corey!

musoc

Reaction score
Http:// down for me again... :(

(Just a q for any one who's been here a long time -- does this happen often these big ftp http server downs for 2 days + on and off? I'm just worried because I keep getting complaints from the society I'm running about the webpage being down and I am worried about the future? Is x10hosting reliable? Because I love it and I don't want to have to change service. Php and mysql is all awesome to be free as it is... I'd hate to change :( )

Thanks for all your efforts guys,

Tom...

xtone

Reaction score
HHmm i think its hard too say b/coz x10hosting is the best for its features and speed there is no one like x10hosting so i must suggest you dont even think about to change the service b/coz u cannot find the features like x10hosting is giving to there free users and talking about the down time i've been using the (censored)blablamb.com service i would not tell the name they were kool they got every thing php,mysql latest but when there server goes down it takes 5-10 days to get back up again so i waited thought that i cant find these features on another free hosting then i find x10hosting and now i am using this service for 3 months i think it is the best i've EVER used in my life so sit back relax and take a pill of Patience count to 1,2,3....100 and u'll get your site up again :)

musoc

Reaction score
haha lol cool attitue xtone... lol... I'm on board :)

Convinced lol...

Tom...

Status
Not open for further replies.