Server migration complete - I'm still on fris

Status
Not open for further replies.

fake01

Reaction score
It's been over two weeks since I've been able to access my site. I've been patient till then and keeping up to date on the News and Announcements.

Everything is finished and all accounts have been migrated to new servers yet I'm still on Fris. WTF, I'm not even suspended so why is this?

I greatly appreciate that x10hosting is doing everything they can. But they specifically said only suspended accounts will be migrated last. I'm NOT SUSPENDED and still haven't migrated. Am I the only one?

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

Can someone at least point me in the right direction? I'm seriously considering opening a new account.

fake01

Reaction score
I see. I was not aware that cPanel would not update along with the changes. However, my cPanel "fris.x10hosting.com:2083" is not working. Is there any way to login to cPanel any other way to find the ip?

Is there any way to find out what server I'm now on?

Thank you for your reply.

gomarc

Reaction score
Yes, did you try that Trace? Put url without the http:// thing

Last edited:

fake01

Reaction score
Ahh I see what you mean. Sorry, having a slow day. It seems I'm on boru. However my account username and password does not work even after changing the password in accounts :(

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
You will be able to reset your password through the Account Management Panel once the backend is synced with WHM. This will happen over the next 24 hours. Until then, you may open another support thread if another problem arises.

Status
Not open for further replies.