Server not found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLeeper

Reaction score
I'm able to get into the frontend of my Joomla site but not the Admin console. I get an page unable to be displayed error. I also get an unable to resolve to FTP as well.:dunno:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Checks from multiple locations show that x10's DNS servers are saying that codfront.exofire.net doesn't exist.

You didn't check from central wisconsin then? It's loading here, but our DNS's have a tendency to not update often.

Micro

Retired staff <i> (11-12-2008)</I>
Reaction score
Most likely, websites will now no longer work because of the server move. You will need to wait for the DNS to update, or restart your router / flush your DNS.

Goran

Reaction score
Most likely, websites will now no longer work because of the server move. You will need to wait for the DNS to update, or restart your router / flush your DNS.
One question!? How to do that? i don't have a router and have a same problem!
YEP ONE MORE THING HER WROTE THAT DNS WORK AND DON'T WORK THIS!!!
S-FTP Online
MySQL
Warning: file_get_contents() [function.file-get-contents]: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /home/status/public_html/beta2/servers.php on line 125

Warning: file_get_contents(http://free.status.x10hosting.com/mysql.php) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: Success in /home/status/public_html/beta2/servers.php on line 125

Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
S-FTP Online
MySQL
Warning: file_get_contents() [function.file-get-contents]: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /home/status/public_html/beta2/servers.php on line 125

Warning: file_get_contents(http://free.status.x10hosting.com/mysql.php) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: Success in /home/status/public_html/beta2/servers.php on line 125

not sure on a mac or linux, but for windows:
start>Run...
type cmd (a window should pop up)
type(in the window): ipconfig /flushdns

thats it

Although, its been mentioned that website issues could be due to recent server moves, which may have caused some hiccups in the system. It may take time to get things up and running fully.

Death Zone

Reaction score
i have the same problem
www.youthworld.exofire.net

but i did that
start>Run...
type cmd (a window should pop up)
type(in the window): ipconfig /flushdns
And now its works fine

and from some mins , i found its down again , i did try to flush it again and nothing happend

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We moved business servers which also contains the ns1 nameserver for x10. This switch could have caused some down time depending on your ISP. By flushing your DNS it should fix this. Methods for DNS flushing above all work well.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
S-FTP Online
MySQL

That is caused from the same problem I think, it couldn't find free.status.x10hosting.com, so it shows an error.

Status
Not open for further replies.