Server Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

dutzu93

Reaction score
Hi!

First
I have at the beginning my site on starka server, now my site is on the same server but in my account panel says that my site is on chopin server! How can I resolve this problem?

Second
The site works on server but when I enter the address in the browser it takes me to .../cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi this route. How can I resolve this problem?

dutzu93

Reaction score
Thanks for the information, but with the .../cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi problem what I need to do?

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
wait what? starka merged with chopin? really? when?
Recently When starka was migrating.

Actually It is moved to new chopin. and now old chopin is also moving to new chopin

Last edited:

mc se7en

Reaction score
Recently When starka was migrating.

Actually It is moved to new chopin. and now old chopin is also moving to new chopin

so starka will be no more and chopin will host all old starka accounts? or will starka still be around, just on another piece of hardware that the system currently thinks is chopin?

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
so starka will be no more and chopin will host all old starka accounts? or will starka still be around, just on another piece of hardware that the system currently thinks is chopin?

I don`t even know about that... But at the moment starka is totally moved to chopin and No account is hosted on starka.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.