Server problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmcgowan

Reaction score
How long has this been going on? Is there any plans to get it fixed. I mean this isn't my production server but if it was it would be quite annoying.
Before this post, I opened up a support ticket regarding this issue

I know it'll get thrown out there eventually, so here goes... keep in mind that this is a free server, and as such there are generally a whole lot more accounts per server than there would be on the paid side. I'm also using my free account here as a 'testing' site which will hopefully lead up to a production site, but any production site worth using would hopefully be on a paid server where there are fewer accounts per server, priority support, etc...

As for sites being slow / inaccessible, I'm on chopin and I've noticed a dramatic improvement since the server moves finished (I was on starka before)

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
How long has this been going on? Is there any plans to get it fixed. I mean this isn't my production server but if it was it would be quite annoying.
Before this post, I opened up a support ticket regarding this issue

It's been going on and doing this on a daily basis for the past few weeks. As per when it's getting fixed, I'd have no clue. All I know is, I have to back up my website at night around 11PM or else my backups get corrupted or are incomplete.

last2kn0

Reaction score
I got a reply to my support ticket. They said the reason for the sluggishness is because the server was being backed up.

TomyVk

Reaction score
a backup is nice. i´m thinking to move to payed soon, that should solve all my problems :)

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I got a reply to my support ticket. They said the reason for the sluggishness is because the server was being backed up.

Ive been waiting for my vital support ticket answer for days now. :( I think its so clogged up back there, the team are overloaded. They are all doing a really good job, and it a relif to know what is actually causing it.

zen-r

Reaction score
Mine Is Suspened Once Again And I Am One Of The Users That Can't Get In.

Server: Stolli
Edit:
Mines Back Up.

Only Thing Now Is At The Forum Main Page At The Top I Get Some Jibberish.
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_c9855499fafda6d0d3c6e35b8d45fb05, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in [path]/index.php on line 505

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:3254) in [path]/index.php on line 505

I don't know if you noticed (or if you even care any more!) but some other people had what looks like the same problem as you, & it was answered by Corey here ; http://forums.x10hosting.com/off-topic/99489-topic-closed-mod-mistake.html#post557299

I know you have been complaining in various threads, of getting repeatedly suspended. Have you figured out the cause & solution yet?

I'm wondering if you actually had a fault with your account, or whether it was related to this problem of needing to clear your cookies, or something equally as fundamental as that (clear cache, clear DNS, allow scripts to run, allow cookie to be saved etc?)

Status
Not open for further replies.