server status 99uptime????

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsite

Reaction score
i dont your server status checker is working properly like rite now my website is down it saying not found,
and it says cossacks all of cossacks services are online.

this is not 99 percent uptime like u promised

DaveMurray-3-

Reaction score
we are on shared hosting folk... And most, Free Service...! you cant have anything you want, and the stability of paid services... relax, and wait the upgrades. A new server will coming.... relax...

Regards :)

ezsite

Reaction score
i been x10 for 1 year but this month having alot of problems!
Edit:
x10hosting is being super slow also. i dont think 99.9 percent uptime is accurate. like your promising.

Last edited:

DaveMurray-3-

Reaction score
the admins, and Corey, doing hard work for you, (if you are free member) and for us... they working hard, many hours of the day, for what? For US free users and the paid... show some understanding... and wait... :)

ezsite

Reaction score
ill wait but i dont think other members will thou. :pat:
Edit:
alot of ppl have real time customer and x10 is failing them.

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Ezsite, this is normally where I tell whining customers to leave if they have a problem. We're providing a FREE service to you, that's right free. All time here is volunteered. I've made posts clearly telling people what is going on. And if you've been with us a year and you're only having problems the past 2-3 days I think it is EXTREMELY unfair to act the way you are.

We are working on fixing everything. Before you start complaining like this I suggest you try running a FREE hosting company that gets 500 sign-ups per day where up to 1/3rd of them are just to abuse the service and cause problems. ON top of that, deal with all the problems on the limited free time you have.

So I'll make this very CLEAR. If all you want to do is COMPLAIN, LEAVE. If I see rude comments and complaints I will ban you. If you want to leave constructive criticism fine.

-Corey

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Please read the post there is a NEW server coming so expect some downtime.

killajustin

Reaction score
yeah dude really when beggers cant be chosers, you cant really complain about a free service because its not perfect all the time. corey i'm very grateful that you and your team are here to help us out and volenteering your time for this

CrownVictoriaCop

Reaction score
My site is down also.

But remember - these guys aren't paid - their volunteers that put their own free time towards x10. Be lucky - x10 wouldn't be anything without them.

Status
Not open for further replies.