Server Usage? Only Wordpress and SMF running

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I only have Wordpress and a fresh install of SMF. Any help to why my website is going under heavy usage?

http://capsalot.net

If you are talking about the service status in your cpanel then it is for whole server not only for your account

cubeman

Reaction score
No, My website is being shutdown multiple times on my second warning now for high usage.

I currently redirected my website, believe it is under dosing attack? Was threanted with it

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
No, My website is being shutdown multiple times on my second warning now for high usage.

Hi cubeman,

At this moment your account is not suspended.

For the 1st and 2nd high resource usage suspensions, you can unsuspend yourself from account panel

For the 3rd, the staff has to do it for you.

Check the plugins which can cause high resource usage

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Cache plugins often are the culprit with CMSs

cubeman

Reaction score
Hi cubeman,

At this moment your account is not suspended.

For the 1st and 2nd high resource usage suspensions, you can unsuspend yourself from account panel

For the 3rd, the staff has to do it for you.

Check the plugins which can cause high resource usage

Yes. The 2nd happened only minutes after the 1st so something is happening. I have no plugins installed on my wordpress

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Does your site normally redirect that way?

ozcorps

Reaction score
I only have Wordpress and a fresh install of SMF. Any help to why my website is going under heavy usage?

http://capsalot.net

I just checked your site and Honestly for what you have on it, You site takes for EVER to load, how large are those Pictures?

you gottta have something running cause it took near 3 mins for that site to load and its on the basic Theme of wordpress

cubeman

Reaction score
pictures are small, View them your self. Nothing is running. Only SMF and Wordpress

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Try disabling cache completely. It's not a plugin, it is automatically enabled in Wordpress.

~Callum

Status
Not open for further replies.