Servers croweded or slow? and other Server info

Status
Not open for further replies.

apbios

Reaction score
I'm wondering if the servers are too croweded or are they just too slow. The server load has been on red for a few times over the last couple of days. I'm on the Crossacks server (ad-free) and want to know how all this works. I'm barely using the 10GB bandwidth and yet it takes my site about 30 seconds to load sometimes and other times about 2 secs. So I want to double my account twice (so I get 40GB bandwidth; space doesn't matter to me), but am also doubting if it would make a difference. Would I see a difference?

I'm also considering to move to the Ad-enhaced server with the banner and then double twice (for 180GB space), but have seen that Stoli has been down too often (rebooted too many times). I know that x10 has just purchased a new server and want to know if it made a difference. Did the rebooting go down?

Is there also a place where I can check how many people are on each of the servers? I'm just worried before i spend the money.

bugfinder

Retired
Reaction score
cossacks has a load of about 3.5 atm, this is nothing.. to be honest as a rule, I wouldnt be scared of it till it got over 20..

If your sites slow right now, it might mean your dbs need an index tweak or something..

apbios

Reaction score
I have seen it in double digits before. Which server would you recomment me as the most reliable?

Status
Not open for further replies.